Wow time fly’s
we are in the middle of the semester now, and there is so much going on; like
midterms, lots of homework and other things we want to get caught up. My motivations
for school right now are strong I can say; although, it’s just so much things I
need to get done and some I haven’t even started on them. But, what’s keeping
my motivations strong right now it probably is that I am talking to one of my
fashion design professors about transferring so it’s getting me excited because
each day am getting closer of getting where I want to be. I have been contemplating on how I can complete all
my homework on time regarding that I have 14 units this semester in Fullerton College.
I thrived when I was younger so I hope
I can continue that way. I have a presentation due soon and I have to do a
power point but I am having difficulties starting it and putting it together; it’s
a semester project so it’s very important so I have to get it done I’m not
going to give up. I have to keep my self-motivated because I need to defer school first before anything
else. Better have all the struggles now than later; everything will pay off for
good. In all honesty, if I already got to the middle of the semester there is
no way I can go back now. Therefore, the only way to get through this is by completing
the courses.
Weekly Calendar:
:
To Do List:
*This week I have to do homework.
* Learn how to do a power point.
*Start checking for which classes I'll be taking next semester.
*Clean out some school supplies I don't need anymore but makes space in my backpack and boxes.
No comments:
Post a Comment